The holiday season is an exciting, yet extremely busy time, especially when running a fitness business. You’re probably still searching for perfect gifts for the people in your life on top of early morning classes, personal training sessions, and more. Still not sure what to get for your coaches? Leave the heavy lifting to us – we’ve compiled a list of gifts we know they’ll love.
- Recovery bundle - Bundle items like lacrosse balls, rollers, and resistance bands – you can never have too many. Keep them recovered all around so they can lead by example!
- Small batch CBD salves - We love this small-batch soothing peppermint scented one, but anything that eases those post-lift aches will do. They’ll thank you later.
- Percussion guns - If you’re looking to spend a little more money, percussion guns from companies like Therabody or Hyperice are perfect for recovery. Maybe even gift them as a community gift for coaches to use and keep it stashed in your office!
- Acupuncture mat and pillow - Help reduce stress with an ultimate relaxation tool such as the one from mylotusmat. Ease the body and the mind all in one.
Pro Tip: for more recovery ideas, we pulled together 5 tools in this blog that your both your coaches and entire fitness business can take advantage of.
- Hydration bundle - YETI Water Bottles and Simple Modern Tumblers are definitely crowd favorites, and you can never go wrong with hydration multiplying powders such as Liquid IV. Bonus if you keep a stash of hydration multipliers at the gym for backup!
- Athleisure - Spice up those gym fits with staple pieces from their favorite retailers. You can never go wrong with the Lululemon Women’s Scuba Hoodie or NOBULL Men’s Joggers. If you want to level-up this gift, you can get them embroidered with your business’s logo!
- Sports Tickets - Coaching schedules are jampacked, but if you’re able to find tickets to their favorite team that they can squeeze in – you’re golden. You can even make it your holiday outing!
- Subcription boxes: If you’re looking to splurge, gear bundles such as Gainz Box, Miss MuscleBox, and CLEAN.FIT will keep your coaches motivated.
- Donate to their favorite cause - Your community driven coaches will feel the love from this one.
Pro Tip: You could support Team Shut Up & Row in their hopes to inspire fellow Veterans to chase the unimaginable, seek to rise through occasions of hardship & struggle, and explore the possibilities.
- Holiday ornaments - ‘Tis the season and help your coaches get in a festive spirit with tree ornaments (we love this weight plate one).
Whichever gift you choose, the coaches in your life will undoubtedly be touched by your generosity. In the end, what counts is that your coaches are aware of how much you value them, and any gift will accomplish that.
Have any gifts we didn’t list that? Post them up on social media and tag us, @wodify so we can spread the word!
Want to spend more time with your coaches and staff during the holiday season and away from your computer?? Check out our Workout Marketplace to get time back into your day so you can focus on helping your members be successful!
Have your coaches utilized the Coach’s View in the Wodify App? Check it out and pass it along!
Want the 411? Make sure you and your coaches are opted in to receive software updates from Wodify! Text WODIFY to 844-418-8438 to subscribe!