With our flat, transparent pricing and Stripe integration, Wodify Payments provides a seamless payment processing experience. Wodify is proud to offer gym management software with powerful merchant solutions that makes payment processing fast and easy.
Keep reading to learn about six Wodify Payment features that help gym owners run their businesses.
1. Fully-Integrated Financial Reports
Wodify Payments monitors things like revenue, merchant processing fees and account deposits, allowing you to keep tabs on your business from a single application. With our fully-integrated financial reports, you can easily track dollars coming in and dollars going out.
2. All Of Your Statements, All In One Place
Organize your finances in one place. Instead of paper statements, you can access financial information within Wodify Payments that mirror your bank transactions.
3. No Limits On Credit CardsBill clients, sell gym memberships and promote products without worrying about caps on cards. Wodify Payments frees you from credit card limits, allowing you to complete most transactions.
4. Know When You're Getting Payouts Know when payouts will hit your bank account. With Wodify Payments, you can expect payouts within two days for credit cards and 5-7 days for ACH.
5. Saved Cards Update AutomaticallyFor most credit cards, Wodify Payments automatically updates their information after expiring. This reduces failed transactions and allows your customers to continue using cards without manually entering new information.
6. Flat, Transparent PricingWith our flat and transparent prices, Wodify Payments charges each customer the same rate, which means you won’t have to guess what you’re paying.
With our powerful tools and integration with Stripe, Wodify Payments makes managing finances for your gym simple.
Signing up for Wodify Payments is easy, and our team will be there for you every step of the way to ensure smooth onboarding. Ready to get started? Visit getpaid.wodify.com to book a free consultation with one of Wodify’s team members and discuss next steps.